Greetings. I hope you have enjoyed our website.
It's the start of our new 2018 season with already loads of things going on.
- When you take your T3 for her first run, don't forget to check the following point.
- Check the Engine Oil and make sure it is on the top mark on the dip stick. (peilstok).
- Check the main water tank (under the lid to the left hand side) and make sure it is full to the brim. Always use the correct coolant.
- Check the water tank behind the number plate and make sure that that is also full to the maximum line, again, using the correct coolant.
- (Oil should be 15w/40 mineral oil) (cooling should be SP11 (blue) or SP12 (Pink).. Check the battery if full and then you are ready to start.
- The engine might make ticking noises for the first 20 Kms, this is normal in some cases. It it continues, contact us asap.
- Don't forget to check your brake fluid (under the dash cover) and tyre pressures too.
Have fun, we are only a telephone call away if you have any questions You are welcome.